Thursday 28 March 2013

House in Thailand vs appartment in Germany

Hi guys, i want to show u some pictures of the house i rented for one year here in Thailand. About 15 month ago i decided to move to Thailand because i only made about 1500$ playing 25nl. I payed about 520$ for my one-room-apartment in germany and now i pay 500$ for the bigger and better house.

I only show u guys a few picutres of my old appartment in Germany because the kitchen and the bathroom are small and not really worth showing, there is also a room in the basement and a parking space i never used :)



The first two pictures are the appartment in Germany, rest is from the house in Thailand:


 

3 comments:

  1. doors with golden unicorns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice house, nice weather, I'm jealous. GL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a very useful article. Very interesting to read this article.I would like to thank you for the efforts you had made for writing this awesome article. ขายคอนโด

    ReplyDelete