Tuesday 1 October 2013

Results of September: no easy money :)

Hi guys!


I started playing at the middle of September and was not able to make a decent amount of money. I think the main reasons for the bad results are the still crappy internet here in my house; even after getting a new line and getting this new line fixed its still really bad and i have disconnects almost every day while i play. Hello tilt :). On the other hand it felt like i was flopping too many middlepairs in 3/4bet pots with QQ/KK, and big slick made a lot of A-highs and was not able to improve. On top of that i ran a few hundred bucks under ev.


At the end of September i lost my Supernova status and went back to Goldstar after making three month less than 6,5k vpp this year. For me its not a big deal since rakeback was only about 15% of my income last year and after making 50k vpp so far, reaching Supernova was not possible this year.



My main-focus right now is to get back to my normal game and stop being lazy :). The last few month i didn´t even update this blog on the beginning/middle of the month; for a german thats not ok :)




Hands:                   17012 50nl, 10644 25nl
Winrate:                 2,31 bb/100 / 10,82bb/100
Vpps:                     2971
Played:                  49,08 hours
 
+132$ cashgame winnings
+166$ fpp value
+59$ stellar reward value
--------------------------------------
= +357$

Graph of September 2013:


2 comments:

  1. +1 @ Rosh ~ =]

    play more ! =] I think I've seen you @ 100nl fr sitting headsup back in the summer =P~

    GLGL in october !

    ReplyDelete