Monday 30 June 2014

June 2014

Hey guys,


had a lot lot of running bad and playing bad. I decided to fix my mindset and try a few things. After a few k hands on zoom, 50nl, 10nl and 25nl i ended up playing 25nl at the end of the month. Mindset looks pretty solid right now, yet i will stay a few more days there until i feel the need to return to my old limits.


50nl/pl                      20.440 hands    0,89bb/100 ev
25nl/pl                      29.771 hands  14,08bb/100 ev
10nl/25nl + zoom     27.161 hands    0,37bb/100 ev

Vpps:                       8.491
Played:                   112,72 hours
 
+329$ cashgame winnings
+272$ fpp value
+  85$ stellar reward value
--------------------------------------
= +686$



ps: sorry for not updating my blog for the last 3 month. but if i run and play like 2girls1cup, my motivation putting that to paper and updating my blog is very low...

Graph of June 2014:

2 comments:

  1. only blogging when you're winning, lol :)

    on a more serious note, I like the detail you give regards hands and hours played. Gives me something to aspire to :) and shows me how very very far away I am from serious volume :(
    sigh, I am such a lazy dog !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well, the reason i made this blog was to post every month, esp when i am doing bad. but when u play a whole month breakeven u just dont really have the energy to spend some time to update your blog. its just not fun.

      back when i was in germany i played way more and spent a lot of time off the tables to rethink some spots i had problems with. i know there are many grinder who spend 200+ hours every month on poker, i m just lazy :)

      Delete